Dons Local Action Group is part of the AFC Wimbledon Foundation (Registered Charity no. 1154198), whose registered office is at AFC Wimbledon Foundation, The Aspire Centre, 337 Merton Road, Southfields SW18 5JU.
The data we collect
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Identity and Contact Data including name, phone number, email and address.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
How we collect this data
- Direct interactions: when you give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions: we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Use of this data
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you such as a collection of a laptop for our Keep Kids Connected initiative.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
How we store your data
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
Your data protection rights
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request corrections to any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request completion of information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object processing – you have the right to object the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request a transfer of the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at DLA@afcwimbledonfoundation.org.uk
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit aboutcookies.org.uk.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies are required for basic Site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the Site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the Site’s functionality by tracking usage on this Site. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. You can find out more about cookies, including how to disable, enable or delete them, at the following websites:
In a few cases, blocking cookies may cause website features to not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Last updated: 29.01.21