Dons Local Action Group (Registered Charity no.1201803), whose registered office is at AFC Wimbledon, Cherry Red Records Stadium, Plough Lane, London, SW17 ONR.
The types of personal information we collect
- Personal identifiers relating to volunteers, referrers and their clients such as name, contact details, volunteer data, client/referrer data
- Website Technical Data internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Website Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
How we collect this data and why we have it?
- Direct interactions: when you give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise to operationalise our volunteer and referrer/partner network.
- Referrals: when you give us information on clients and their contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise to ensure that we can provide a service to the clients.
- Automated technologies or interactions: we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Data is also collected where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests and where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
How we store your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
We would dispose of hard copies of data using secure confidential waste management and ensure copies of data on hardware is removed as appropriate.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request corrections to any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request completion of information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request erasure of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to object processing – you have the right to object the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at DLAG, AFC Wimbledon, Cherry Red Records Stadium, Plough Lane, London, SW17 ONR if you wish to make a request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit aboutcookies.org.uk.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies are required for basic Site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the Site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the Site’s functionality by tracking usage on this Site. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. You can find out more about cookies, including how to disable, enable or delete them, at the following websites:
In a few cases, blocking cookies may cause website features to not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact us
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at DLA@afcwimbledonfoundation.org.uk or Dons Local Action Group, AFC Wimbledon, Cherry Red Records Stadium, Plough Lane, London, SW17 ONR.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Last updated: 21.03.23