We are a local network of volunteers initially formed in response to the COVID-19 crisis and now permanent across Merton, Wandsworth and Kingston.
We aim to help those in our local community to fight poverty and offer support. We provide food parcels, household goods, furniture and appliances. We also offer laptops through our Keep Kids Connected initiative for children who do not have access to online learning.
We are humbled by the recognition we have received since we started in 2020 and want to thank all our volunteers, partners and donors for their never-wavering support.
- Best Football Community Scheme - Non Premier League, At the Football Business Awards
- Breakthrough Charity Award, Merton Best Business Awards
- Kindness in the Community, Merton Best Business Awards
- British Citizen Award
- Sports for Social Change Award, Sports Journalists’ Association
- Hero Award, Pizza Express
- The Community Connectors Awards, Openreach
- Lockdown Heroes, Football Supporters' Association
- Community project of the year, London Football Awards
- Best Covid-19 Community Response Non Premier League, Football Business Awards
Did you know we also accept laptops, furniture & white goods?
The Dons Local Action Group are nothing short of amazing! Practical, entrepreneurial and inspirational. I love them.
Helpline: 0203 301 4511