It’s not just that they deliver a food parcel, it’s that they’re genuinely caring. They’re absolutely wonderful.
Contribute to our boxes
The weekly food boxes we provide give crucial support to local residents in need. The demand for our boxes is always growing. Look out for our stalls outside your local supermarket, we have volunteers ready to accept donations.
We often have daily stalls at:
- Sainsbury’s Balham: 147-151 Balham High Road, SW12 9AU
- Sainsbury’s Putney: 2-6 Werter Road, SW15 2LJ
- Waitrose Wimbledon: Alexandra Road, SW19 7JY
- Morrisons Wimbledon: 51 The Broadway, SW19 3RG
- Sainsbury’s Wimbledon: 8-12 Worple Rd, SW19 4DD
- Sainsbury’s Colliers Wood: 1 Merton High Street, SW19 1DD
- Morrison’s Mitcham: 11 St Mark’s Rd, CR4 2JS
- Tesco New Malden: 300 Beverley Way, KT3 4PJ
We also have weekend-only stalls at:
- Sainsbury’s Surbiton: 50-58 Victoria Road, KT6 4NG
- Waitrose Kingston: Wood Street, Kingston, KT1 1TN
View a map of our supermarket locations here.
A huge thank you to all local supermarkets which have been partnering with us since we started. We would not be able to provide such vital support across our local communities without any of you.
Back in November I referred a family (to you), I visited this woman today. She was so full of praise for all the lovely food and supplies. She was saying what fabulous quality everything was and it had made such a difference to them. She says she has been preparing vegetables so she doesn’t waste anything. She is still struggling with money issues, but it was so lovely to see her smiling and beginning to put weight on.